- 9. The New Jerusalem—the Consummation of the Central Vision of God’s Economy and of the High Peak of the Divine Revelation through the Overcomers, Who Return to the Orthodoxy of the ChurchScripture Reading: Acts 26:19; Col. 2:2; 3:4; Eph. 3:4; 4:16; Rev. 3:12; 21:2, 9-11
Acts 26:19 Therefore, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision,
Col 2:2 That their hearts may be comforted, they being knit together in love and unto all the riches of the full assurance of understanding, unto the full knowledge of the mystery of God, Christ,
Col 3:4 When Christ our life is manifested, then you also will be manifested with Him in glory.
Eph 3:4 By which, in reading it, you can perceive my understanding in the mystery of Christ,
Eph 4:16 Out from whom all the Body, being joined together and being knit together through every joint of the rich supply and through the operation in the measure of each one part, causes the growth of the Body unto the building up of itself in love.
Rev 3:12 He who overcomes, him I will make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall by no means go out anymore, and I will write upon him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which descends out of heaven from My God, and My new name.
Rev 21:2 And I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:9 And one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, Come here; I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in spirit onto a great and high mountain and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,
Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, as clear as crystal.秋季國際長老及負責弟兄訓練 - 回歸召會的正統 | 17 觀看 | 1 天前 | 國恩 上傳
- Scripture Reading: Rev. 3:14-22Rev 3:14 And to the messenger of the church in Laodicea write: These things says the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the beginning of the creation of God:Rev 3:15 I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot.Rev 3:16 So, because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am about to spew you out of My mouth.Rev 3:17 Because you say, I am wealthy and have become rich and have need of nothing, and do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked,Rev 3:18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire that you may be rich, and white garments that you may be clothed and that the shame of your nakedness may not be manifested, and eyesalve to anoint your eyes that you may see.Rev 3:19 As many as I love I rebuke and discipline; be zealous therefore and repent.Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, then I will come in to him and dine with him and he with Me.Rev 3:21 He who overcomes, to him I will give to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat with My Father on His throne.Rev 3:22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
- Scripture Reading: Rev. 3:1-6Rev 3:1 And to the messenger of the church in Sardis write: These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: I know your works, that you have a name that you are living, and yet you are dead.Rev 3:2 Become watchful and establish the things which remain, which were about to die; for I have found none of your works completed before My God.Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard, and keep it and repent. If therefore you will not watch, I will come as a thief, and you shall by no means know at what hour I will come upon you.Rev 3:4 But you have a few names in Sardis who have not defiled their garments, and they will walk with Me in white because they are worthy.Rev 3:5 He who overcomes will be clothed thus, in white garments, and I shall by no means erase his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.Rev 3:6 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
- Scripture Reading: Rev. 3:7-13; 1 John 3:14Rev 3:7 And to the messenger of the church in Philadelphia write: These things says the Holy One, the true One, the One who has the key of David, the One who opens and no one will shut, and shuts and no one opens:Rev 3:8 I know your works; behold, I have put before you an opened door which no one can shut, because you have a little power and have kept My word and have not denied My name.Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, those who call themselves Jews and are not, but lie-behold, I will cause them to come and fall prostrate before your feet and to know that I have loved you.Rev 3:10 Because you have kept the word of My endurance, I also will keep you out of the hour of trial, which is about to come on the whole inhabited earth, to try them who dwell on the earth.Rev 3:11 I come quickly; hold fast what you have that no one take your crown.Rev 3:12 He who overcomes, him I will make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall by no means go out anymore, and I will write upon him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which descends out of heaven from My God, and My new name.Rev 3:13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.1 John 3:14 We know that we have passed out of death into life because we love the brothers. He who does not love abides in death.秋季國際長老及負責弟兄訓練 - 回歸召會的正統 | 21 觀看 | 1 天前 | 國恩 上傳
- Scripture Reading: Rev. 2:18-29; 22:16; 2 Pet. 1:19Rev 2:18 And to the messenger of the church in Thyatira write: These things says the Son of God, He who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like shining bronze:Rev 2:19 I know your works and love and faith and service and your endurance and that your last works are more than the first.Rev 2:20 But I have something against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, she who calls herself a prophetess and teaches and leads My slaves astray to commit fornication and to eat idol sacrifices.Rev 2:21 And I gave her time that she might repent, and she is not willing to repent of her fornication.Rev 2:22 Behold, I cast her into a bed, and those who commit adultery with her, into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works;Rev 2:23 And her children I will kill with death; and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the inward parts and the hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your works.Rev 2:24 But I say to you-the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this teaching, who have not known the deep things of Satan, as they Say-I put no other burden upon you;Rev 2:25 Nevertheless what you have hold fast until I come.Rev 2:26 And he who overcomes and he who keeps My works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations;Rev 2:27 And he will shepherd them with an iron rod, as vessels of pottery are broken in pieces, as I also have received from My Father;Rev 2:28 And to him I will give the morning star.Rev 2:29 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright morning star.2 Pet 1:19 And we have the prophetic word made more firm, to which you do well to give heed as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;
- Scripture Reading: Rev. 2:12-17Rev 2:12 And to the messenger of the church in Pergamos write: These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword:Rev 2:13 I know where you dwell, where Satan's throne is; and you hold fast My name and have not denied My faith, even in the days of Antipas, My witness, My faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.Rev 2:14 But I have a few things against you, that you have some there who hold the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat idol sacrifices and to commit fornication.Rev 2:15 In the same way you also have some who hold in like manner the teaching of the Nicolaitans.Rev 2:16 Repent therefore; but if not, I am coming to you quickly, and I will make war with them with the sword of My mouth.Rev 2:17 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, to him I will give of the hidden manna, and to him I will give a white stone, and upon the stone a new name written, which no one knows except he who receives it.秋季國際長老及負責弟兄訓練 - 回歸召會的正統 | 22 觀看 | 1 天前 | 國恩 上傳