- 5. Doing Everything according to the Leading, Working, and Speaking of the Spirit, Honoring the Lord as the Head of the Body for His Unique Move, and Being Balanced by the Body to Be Kept in Its Unique Oneness
Scripture Reading: Acts 1:14; 2:2-4a, 14; 4:8; 6:5, 10; 8:29-30, 39; 13:1-4a, 9; 15:28; 16:6-7, 9
Acts 1:14 These all continued steadfastly with one accord in prayer, together with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brothers.
Acts 2:2 And suddenly there was a sound out of heaven, as of a rushing violent wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
Acts 2:3 And there appeared to them tongues as of fire, which were distributed; and it sat on each one of them;
Acts 2:4a And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit…
Acts 2:14 But Peter, standing with the eleven, lifted up his voice and spoke forth to them: Men of Judea, and all who are dwelling in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and give ear to my words.
Acts 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, Rulers of the people and elders,
Acts 6:5 And the word pleased all the multitude; and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit, and Philip and Prochorus and Nicanor and Timon and Parmenas and Nicolas, a proselyte of Antioch,
Acts 6:10 Yet they were not able to withstand the wisdom and the Spirit with which he spoke.
Acts 8:29 And the Spirit said to Philip, Approach and join this chariot.
Acts 8:30 And when Philip ran up, he heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and said, Do you really know the things that you are reading?
Acts 8:39 And when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught Philip away; and the eunuch did not see him anymore, for he went on his way rejoicing.
Acts 13:1 Now there were in Antioch, in the local church, prophets and teachers: Barnabas and Simeon, who was called Niger, and Lucius the Cyrenian, and Manaen, the foster brother of Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
Acts 13:2 And as they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, Set apart for Me now Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.
Acts 13:3 Then, when they had fasted and prayed and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
Acts 13:4a They then, having been sent out by the Holy Spirit,…
Acts 13:9 But Saul, who is also Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him
Acts 15:28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things:
Acts 16:6 And they passed through the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia.
Acts 16:7 And when they had come to Mysia, they tried to go into Bithynia, yet the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them.
Acts 16:9 And a vision appeared to Paul during the night: A certain man, a Macedonian, was standing and entreating him and saying, Come over into Macedonia and help us.
- Scripture Reading: Phil. 1:21a; Eph. 4:16, 24; Rev. 1:2, 9, 11-12; 19:7; 5:6; Acts 20:24Phil 1:21a For to me, to live is Christ…Eph 4:16 Out from whom all the Body, being joined together and being knit together through every joint of the rich supply and through the operation in the measure of each one part, causes the growth of the Body unto the building up of itself in love.Eph 4:24 And put on the new man, which was created according to God in righteousness and holiness of the reality.Rev 1:2 Who testified the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ, even all that he saw.Rev 1:9 I John, your brother and fellow partaker in the tribulation and kingdom and endurance in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.Rev 1:11 Saying, What you see write in a scroll and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamos and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me; and when I turned, I saw seven golden lampstands,Rev 19:7 Let us rejoice and exult, and let us give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.Rev 5:6 And I saw in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures and in the midst of the elders a Lamb standing as having just been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.Acts 20:24 But I consider my life of no account as if precious to myself, in order that I may finish my course and the ministry which I have received from the Lord Jesus to solemnly testify of the gospel of the grace of God.I. We need to bear the ultimate responsibility related to the world’s ultimate situation, God’s ultimate move, and God’s ultimate recovery:A. Our ultimate responsibility is to be saturated and permeated with Christ for the church as the Body of Christ, the one new man—Eph. 3:16; 4:12, 16, 24:Eph 3:16 That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit into the inner man,Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints unto the work of the ministry, unto the building up of the Body of Christ,Eph 4:16 Out from whom all the Body, being joined together and being knit together through every joint of the rich supply and through the operation in the measure of each one part, causes the growth of the Body unto the building up of itself in love.Eph 4:24 And put on the new man, which was created according to God in righteousness and holiness of the reality.1. We must realize the great responsibility we have regarding preaching the gospel, teaching the divine truths, and meeting according to the way ordained by God; however, we should not be satisfied with these three things, for they cannot fulfill God’s desire—Matt. 24:14; 28:19.Matt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole inhabited earth for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.Matt 28:19 Go therefore and disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,2. God’s desire, His good pleasure, is for us to live Christ and to have Christ as the reality, the real contents, of the church life, making every local church a golden lampstand—Eph. 1:5, 9; Phil. 1:21a; 2:13; Rev. 1:11-12:Eph 1:5 Predestinating us unto sonship through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,Eph 1:9 Making known to us the mystery of His will according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Himself,Phil 1:21a For to me, to live is Christ…Phil 2:13 For it is God who operates in you both the willing and the working for His good pleasure.Rev 1:11 Saying, What you see write in a scroll and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamos and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me; and when I turned, I saw seven golden lampstands,
- 3. Spreading the Divine Truths and Seeing a Vision of the World’s Ultimate Situation, God’s Ultimate Move, and the Lord’s Ultimate RecoveryScripture Reading: Matt. 24:14; 28:19-20; Col. 2:2; Eph. 3:4; 4:16; Rev. 19:7-9Matt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole inhabited earth for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.Matt 28:19 Go therefore and disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,Matt 28:20 Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you all the days until the consummation of the age.Col 2:2 That their hearts may be comforted, they being knit together in love and unto all the riches of the full assurance of understanding, unto the full knowledge of the mystery of God, Christ,Eph 3:4 By which, in reading it, you can perceive my understanding in the mystery of Christ,Eph 4:16 Out from whom all the Body, being joined together and being knit together through every joint of the rich supply and through the operation in the measure of each one part, causes the growth of the Body unto the building up of itself in love.Rev 19:7 Let us rejoice and exult, and let us give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.Rev 19:8 And it was given to her that she should be clothed in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteousnesses of the saints.Rev 19:9 And he said to me, Write, Blessed are they who are called to the marriage dinner of the Lamb. And he said to me, These are the true words of God.I. The Lord needs the truths of His recovery to spread to the whole earth—Matt. 28:19; 1 Tim. 2:4:Matt 28:19 Go therefore and disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,1 Tim 2:4 Who desires all men to be saved and to come to the full knowledge of the truth.A. The spreading of the divine truths of the Lord’s recovery will be a preparation for the Lord’s coming back to bring the recovery and restoration not only to Israel but also to the entire creation—Matt. 24:14; Mark 16:15.Matt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole inhabited earth for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.Mark 16:15 And He said to them, Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to all the creation.B. There is the need of the spreading of the translated, interpreted, and understood divine truths for the Lord’s recovery and restoration; the spreading of the divine truths will bring in the Lord’s restoration—Isa. 11:9.Isa 11:9 They will not harm nor destroy / In all My holy mountain, / For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah, / As water covers the sea.C. The Lord’s recovery is full of the divine truths but is inadequate in the application of the truths and slow in the spreading of the truths.D. The Lord’s charge to us is to go and teach the nations so that the present age may be consummated—Matt. 28:19-20; 24:14.
- 2. God’s Sovereignty, the Divine History within the Human History, and the World Situation and God’s Move to Spread His Recovery
Scripture Reading: Rev. 4:11; 5:13; Lam. 5:19; Joel 1:4; 3:11; Acts 17:26; Matt. 24:14
Rev 4:11 You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, for You have created all things, and because of Your will they were, and were created.
Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea and all things in them, I heard saying, To Him who sits upon the throne and to the Lamb be the blessing and the honor and the glory and the might forever and ever.
Lam 5:19 You, O Jehovah, abide forever; / Your throne is from generation to generation.
Joel 1:4 What the cutting locust has left, the swarming locust has eaten; / And what the swarming locust has left, the licking locust has eaten; / And what the licking locust has left, the consuming locust has eaten.
Joel 3:11 Hurry and come, / All you surrounding nations, / And be gathered. / There cause Your mighty ones to descend, O Jehovah!
Acts 17:26 And He made from one every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, determining beforehand their appointed seasons and the boundaries of their dwelling,
I. It is crucial that we see a vision of God’s sovereignty and have a clear view and proper understanding of God’s sovereignty—Rev. 4:2; 5:1; Dan. 4:1-3, 34-35; Rom. 9:19-23:
Rev 4:2 Immediately I was in spirit; and behold, there was a throne set in heaven, and upon the throne there was One sitting;
Rev 5:1 And I saw on the right hand of Him who sits upon the throne a scroll written within and on the back, sealed up with seven seals.
Dan 4:1 Nebuchadnezzar the king to all the peoples, nations, and languages that dwell in the whole earth: May your peace abound!
Dan 4:2 It pleases me to declare the signs and wonders that God the Most High has done for me.
Dan 4:3 How great are His signs, / And how mighty are His wonders! / His kingdom is an eternal kingdom, / And His dominion is from generation to generation.
Dan 4:34 And at the end of those days I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted up my eyes to heaven, and reason returned to me; and I blessed the Most High, and I praised and honored the ever-living One; For His dominion is an eternal dominion, / And His kingdom is from generation to generation;
Dan 4:35 And all the inhabitants of earth are considered as nothing, / But He does according to His will in the army of heaven / And among the inhabitants of the earth; / And there is no one who can resist His hand / Or say to Him, What are You doing?
Rom 9:19 You will say to me then, Why does He still find fault? For who withstands His will?
Rom 9:20 But rather, O man, who are you who answer back to God? Shall the thing molded say to him who molded it, Why did you make me thus?
Rom 9:21 Or does not the potter have authority over the clay to make out of the same lump one vessel unto honor and another unto dishonor?
Rom 9:22 And what if God, wishing to demonstrate His wrath and make His power known, endured with much long-suffering vessels of wrath fitted for destruction,
Rom 9:23 In order that He might make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He had before prepared unto glory,特別聚會 - 關於世界局勢與主行動的特別交通 | 10 觀看 | 1 天前 | 國恩 上傳
- 1. Cooperating with God to Carry Out His Move in His Economy by Knowing This Age and by Knowing the Present Truth
Scripture Reading: Ezek. 1:15-21; John 7:37-39; 1 Cor. 15:45b; 2 Cor. 3:17; Exo. 30:23-25; Rom. 8:2, 9-11; Isa. 30:26; Rev. 1:4; 3:1; 4:5; 5:6; 2 Pet. 1:12; Rev. 19:7-9; 21:2
Ezek 1:15 And as I watched the living creatures, I saw a wheel upon the earth beside the living creatures, for each of their four faces.
Ezek 1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship were like the sight of beryl. And the four of them had one likeness; that is, their appearance and their workmanship were as it were a wheel within a wheel.
Ezek 1:17 Whenever they went, they went in their four directions; they did not turn as they went.
Ezek 1:18 As for their rims, they were high and they were awesome; and the rims of the four of them were full of eyes all around.
Ezek 1:19 And whenever the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and whenever the living creatures were lifted up above the earth, the wheels were lifted up also.
Ezek 1:20 Wherever the Spirit was to go, they went-wherever the Spirit was to go. And the wheels were lifted up alongside them, for the Spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
Ezek 1:21 Whenever those went, these went; and whenever those stood still, these stood still; and whenever those were lifted up above the earth, the wheels were lifted up alongside them; for the Spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
John 7:37 Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink.
John 7:38 He who believes into Me, as the Scripture said, out of his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water.
John 7:39 But this He said concerning the Spirit, whom those who believed into Him were about to receive; for the Spirit was not yet, because Jesus had not yet been glorified.特別聚會 - 關於世界局勢與主行動的特別交通 | 24 觀看 | 1 天前 | 國恩 上傳
特別聚會 - 關於世界局勢與主行動的特別交通 | 25 觀看 | 1 天前 | 國恩 上傳